Saturday, June 26, 2010

Saturday Night Special No.36





Hi I'm back in the swing of things again, my arm is almost 100% back to normal, still going to physio but not back at work just yet, 1 more week, i have so enjoyed this time off.
These are some photos of my very small lounge room I found these tatty old doors at the dump, for $2.00 each, BARGIN!! I attached the shelves myself, so clever (not!!) They seem to make the room look wider and a lot bigger for some reason, anyway i love them just as they are, I have one each side of the TV cabinet thingy.Linking this to Funky Junks Saturday Night Special No..36

5 comments:

  1. This is great!!
    thanks for showing us

    blessings

    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so nice! I would love to sit in that room just to look at all the pretty things you have displayed. Charming!
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think those looks terrific! I like that you added the shelves to the top. And all the layering looks really great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool trick for the eye! I love the added texture these give without added colour. Very nice touch!

    Thanks for the special linkup to Old Doors SNS! :)

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love old doors and windows put to use as decor INSIDE a home. I am on the lookout for just the right one. Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my slipcover. If you need any help with yours, let me know!!
    ~~Nancy~~

    ReplyDelete