Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Friend

I just got some really bad news, my lovely beautiful friend Elise, has been diagnosed with a brain tumor, she sees the neuro surgeon tomorrow, are all hoping and praying that it will be removed and no side effects, which is a very high possibility. It makes the diagnosis worse when you are a nurse (we both are), as you know exactly what can go wrong, and all the side effects from a brain tumor, and the surgery is very delicate and risky. She has a little boy who is 8 and an adoring husband, so please if you are of the praying kind please say a prayer for my friend Elise, she is such a beautiful person, inside and out... thankyou Amanda

3 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your friend. I will send my thoughts of goodwill toward her. I'm following now so hope to hear better news in the future on her health. So nice to hear from you on my blog. Diann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear that. You both are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for your friend....
    rue

    ReplyDelete