Tuesday, June 23, 2009

First Blog

Hi , my name is Amanda and this is my first blog entry. I have been blog reading for quite some time, and finally plucked up the courage to start my own, with lots of encouragement from my very good friend Kris at Ruby St. Designs, (check it out OMG she has amazingly beautiful stuff). A bit about me i suppose would be good, i have 3 adult children and 1 beautiful grandaughter who is 2 1/2. No. 1 daughter is getting married to No. 1 son-in-law in Sept school hols (she is a school teacher), having her sister (No. 2 daughter) as bridesmaid and Miss Moo as her flower girl. No.1 son has a lovely partner who is also a teacher, Miss E. and they have recently bought their first house. I am very happily single and live with my little yorkie Lily, she is sooo sweet, i love her to bits, i rescued her from the animal shelter about 2 years ago.
I am a nurse, and am studying for my Degree at Uni as well as working 4 days a week, i look after miss moo 1 day a week as well. I will finish my Degree next June, so my time at the moment is very limited, so post may be few and far between. I am on Hols at the moment, and having a ball. Have been Op shopping (good will if you are in the states) this week and found some great bargins. will post some before and afters tomorrow, see ya xx A.

1 comment: